ESF SFM Mammalian Cell Culture Medium, Serum Free
ESF SFM™ Mammalian Cell Culture Medium is an Animal Origin-Free formulation and is a complete serum-free medium developed for robust cell growth and protein expression for a wide range of mammalian cells including 293, CHO and hybridoma lines. ESF SFM contains L-Glutamine and Kolliphor® P188 (Pluronic® F-68).
Expression Systems’ ESF SFM cell culture medium is a serum-free, animal-free formulation designed for robust growth and expression of HEK 293, CHO and hybridoma cells in suspension. It is a complete and ready-to-use medium, designed for use in shake flasks or bioreactors.
- Serum-free, animal-free medium for HEK 293, CHO and hybridoma cells
- Complete, ready-to-use, contains L-glutamine
- Optimized for robust cell growth and protein expression
- Available in 1L bottles
- Appropriate for suspension and adherent cultures (contains surfactant)
- Ideal for scale-up manufacturing
- Always in stock for immediate shipment
- Inquire about custom formulations and packaging for bioreactors
- Adapted cells available in suspension
|Media type||Serum-free, animal-free liquid, 1X|
|Use-by date||One year from date of manufacture|
COA SearchEnter Lot # for product
Cohen-Dvashi, H., Cohen, N., Israeli, H., & Diskin, R. (2015). Molecular Mechanism for LAMP1 Recognition by Lassa Virus. Journal of Virology, 89(15), 7584–7592. http://doi.org/10.1128/JVI.00651-15